DevOps System Engineer - 03.26.13.001
FEI Systems is seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to lead the effort in managing and monitoring a large complex hosting environment with 60 production and 30 development systems. This individual should possess a wide breadth of experience working in a web platform environment. They should be capable of working with the company’s IT department, the system development and support staffs and be self-driven enough to spearhead the effort to automate key operational tasks such as deploying and monitoring production systems.
• Manage a private cloud environment for over 90 development and production systems
• Responsible for monitoring the systems scheduled tasks, database backups, etc.
• Lead the effort to develop robust monitoring solutions for scheduled tasks, key application processes, and servers.
• Work with development staff to automate the deployment of the servers, web sites, and databases
• Work with the production support staff to analyze, diagnose and fix complex hardware, software, and network issues.
• Work closely with the development staff to help improve the system based on operational needs.
• Expertise with the administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Windows Server, IIS 7, and SQL Server
• Expertise with virtualized servers
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and a self-driven work ethic
• Understanding of Evidence-based Practices applied to Behavioral Health treatment
• Understanding of clinical management tools within a Behavioral Health inpatient environment
• Experience playing multiple roles within a software development team
• Understanding of government-funded (Federal, State, local) Behavioral Health programs
• Knowledge of process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and evaluation processes.
• Demonstrated ability to balance goals of the organization with goals of the customer.
• Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
FEi is a leading IT company specializing in Federal and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade we have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in our primary areas of expertise- Behavioral Health Data Systems, and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care. At FEi Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently FEi is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEi is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. Our employee compensation and benefits package is competitive within the industry and is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and lives. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEi team may be right for you. Please send your résumé to TalentAcquisition@FEiSystems.com or view all of our openings at www.Feisystems.com/careers